Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Lindsey Thompson, Katie Trauger, Kari Mangan and Kristin Kelly are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However, our corporate agent team is cross-trained on Bellcomb policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Etta powered by Deem, your search results are guided by Bellcomb designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
Bellcomb employees can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser or smartphone. Etta integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation and profile system creating a seamless business travel booking platform.
How do I access Etta?
All Bellcomb travelers will be pre-registered for Etta. Once your user account has been created, you will receive a system generated activation email with a one-time link to set your password.
- When you receive your email from Deem, simply click the link to access the activation page.
- During activation, you will be prompted to create your own unique password for future site visits, accept privacy policies, and review/add basic travel preferences.
- Once activation is complete, Etta is now ready to serve! You can immediately start booking travel or take a moment to review and complete your travel profile.
For future visits to Deem (after the initial account activation process):
- Open a web browser and navigate to bellcomb-brt.deem.com
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Your Username was self-appointed during the self-registration process.
- Your Password was assigned during the one-time activation process.
- Should you need a reminder of your username or password, you can click the “Forgot” link to have Deem send you an email to gain access.
- Click “Sign In”
Travel Profile Information
Travel profile data is now accessible to manage 24/7 via Etta. Log into Etta, then click the “Settings” icon in the upper right side of the homepage.
Our Vacation Specialists are here to assist with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and Bellcomb reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Deems online travel platform, Etta
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for Bellcomb and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Deem system, or directly through an agent so Bellcomb can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.