Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Michelle Schuneman, Jenna Becker and Lindsey Thompson are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However, our corporate agent team is cross-trained on Compass Electronics Solutions policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Etta powered by Deem, your search results are guided by Compass Electronics Solutions designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
Compass Electronics Solutions employees can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser or smartphone. Etta integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation and profile system creating a seamless business travel booking platform.
How do I access Etta?
- Log in to Certify and navigate to the On-line Travel Booking section and click “Book Now” to complete a one-time activation page in Etta.
- On the activation webpage, you will be prompted to create your own unique password for future site visits, accept privacy policies, and review/add some of your travel preferences.
- Once activation is complete, Etta is now ready to serve!
- Take a moment to review and complete your travel profile by clicking the “Profile” tab located in the top right corner of the Etta homepage.
- You can immediately start booking travel or take a moment to become familiar with the website.
- Save your Credit Card number
- Set Notification Alerts
- Complete Travel Preferences
- Remember to click the blue “Save” button at the bottom of each profile page to save your profile data
NOTE: New employees, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Name, Email and Phone to request travel site access.
For future visits to Etta (after the initial account activation process):
Single Sine-On connection is available via Certify Expense tool.
- Simply log-in to Certify, then click the “Blue Ribbon Travel” link.
- You will bypass Etta’s log-in page and avoid having to enter additional Etta log-in credentials.
In the event that the Certify Expense link is unavailable, here are traditional Etta log-in instructions.
- Open a web browser and navigate to logicpd-brt.deem.com
- Your Username is your business email address (as identified in your travel profile)
- Your Password is the password you assigned for yourself during registration (Click the Forgot Password link if needed)
- Click “Sign In”
Travel Profile Information
Travel profile data is now accessible to manage 24/7 via Etta. Log into Etta, then click the “Settings” icon in the upper right side of the homepage.
Our Vacation Specialists are here to assist with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and Compass Electronics Solutions reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Deems online travel platform, Etta
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for Compass Electronics Solutions and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Etta platform, or directly through an agent so Compass Electronics Solutions can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.