Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
Email: [email protected]
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Di Evenson, Jenna Becker, Kristin Kelly and Lindsey Thompson are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However our corporate agent team is cross-trained on Retail Construction policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Deem, your search results are guided by Retail Construction designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
Retail Construction employees can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser or smartphone. Deem integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation and profile system creating a seamless business travel booking platform.
How do I access Deem?
All Retail Construction travelers will be pre-registered for Deem. Once your user account has been created, you will receive a system generated activation email with a one-time link to set your password.
- When you receive your email from Deem, simply click the link to access the activation page.
- During activation, you will be prompted to create your own unique password for future site visits, accept privacy policies, and review/add basic travel preferences.
- Once activation is complete, Deem is now ready to serve! You can immediately start booking travel or take a moment to review and complete your travel profile.
For future visits to Deem (after the initial account activation process):
- Open a web browser and navigate to retailconstruction-brt.deem.com
- Your Username is your business email address (as identified in your travel profile)
- Your Password is the password you assigned for yourself during registration (Click the Forgot Password link if needed)
- Click “Sign In”
Travel Profile Information
Travel profile data is now accessible to manage 24/7 via Deem. Log into Deem, then click the “Settings” icon in the upper right side of the homepage.
If you haven’t already registered for National Car Rental’s Emerald Aisle program, use the enrollment link to sign up and connect with Retail Construction’s corporate discount program.
Lisa Harter and Denise Olzenak are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and Retail Construction reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Deem online travel system
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for Retail Construction and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Deem system, or directly through an agent so Retail Construction can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.