Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
Email: [email protected]
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Kristin Kelly, Katie Trauger and Lindsey Thompson are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However, our corporate agent team is cross-trained on PCL Construction policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Deem, your search results are guided by PCL Construction designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
PCL Construction Travel Coordinators can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser. Deem integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation and profile system creating a seamless business travel booking platform.
How do I access Deem?
PCL Construction travel coordinators are pre-registered for Deem online travel access.
For site access, navigate to: pcl-brt.deem.com
Should you have user access questions, contact [email protected]
If you need to book travel for an employee who does not have a profile in Deem, please submit an account/profile activation request:
- Send an email with the employee’s full name, phone number, and corporate email address to [email protected]
- Blue Ribbon Travel will pre-register the Deem account (processed only during business hours) and advise you when it’s available.
- You will log in to Deem as usual and navigate to your traveler list and select the new employee. Once selected you are able to save their travel preferences to their profile and begin booking on their behalf.
Lisa Harter and Denise Olzenak are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and PCL Construction reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Deem online travel system
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for PCL Construction and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Deem system, or directly through an agent so PCL Construction can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.