Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
Kristin Kelly, Katie Trauger and Kari Mangan are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However, our corporate agent team is cross-trained on space150 policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Deem, your search results are guided by space150 designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
space150 Travel Coordinators can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser. Deem integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation and profile system creating a seamless business travel booking platform.
How do I access Deem?
space150 travel coordinators are pre-registered for Deem online travel access.
For site access, navigate to: space150-brt.deem.com
Should you have user access questions, contact email@example.com
If you need to book travel for an employee who does not have a profile in Deem, please submit an account/profile activation request:
- Send an email with the employee’s full name, phone number, and corporate email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blue Ribbon Travel will pre-register the Deem account (processed only during business hours) and advise you when it’s available
- You will log in to Deem as usual and navigate to your traveler list and select the new employee. Once selected you are able to save their travel preferences to their profile and begin booking on their behalf.
Those authorized to access the Deem Administrator Dashboard will receive an email with log-in credentials from Blue Ribbon Travel.
- The Deem Dashboard is used to create new user accounts, update traveler profiles (as an admin), assign delegate permissions, etc.
- Once you receive your log-in credentials, visit console.deem.com
Your Vacation Specialists
Lisa Harter and Denise Olzenak are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and space150 reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Deem online travel system
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for space150 and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Deem system, or directly through an agent so space150 can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.