Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Kari Mangan, Katie Trauger and Jamie Nelson are your assigned corporate and online support agents. However, our corporate agent team is cross-trained on NDAA policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
As you book travel via Concur, your search results are guided by NDAA designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. Any traveler profile information (preferences and membership numbers) previously on file with Blue Ribbon has already been moved into Concur. IMPORTANT: If you experience troubles finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf.
NDAA employees can book air travel, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser or smartphone. Concur Travel integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation system and Concur Expense to expedite your expense reporting process.
How do I access Concur Travel?
- Use the same log on credentials for both Travel and Expense
- For assistance with site access or log-in credentials, contact Metria Hernandez – MHernandez@ndaajustice.org
- Concur FAQs and training links:
Travel Profile Information
Travel profile data is now accessible to manage 24/7 via Concur. Log into Concur, then click the “Profile” link in the upper right side of the homepage.
Lisa Harter and Denise Olzenak are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and NDAA reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Concur online travel and expense system
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for NDAA and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Travel reservations with E-receipt enabled vendors (most air, car and hotels) will automatically upload receipt data directly into Concur Expense
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon, either through the Concur system, or directly through an agent so NDAA can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.