Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Business Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Important Note: The after-hours service does not provide navigational support for Concur Travel site but can assist with travel reservations.
Kristin Kelly, Lindsey Thompson, Katie Trauger, Jamie Nelson and Jackie Amacci are your assigned corporate and online support agents. If the lead agents on the Bright Health team are not available, all of our corporate agent team is cross trained on Bright Health policies and can assist.
As you book travel via Concur, your search results are guided by Bright Health designated policies and your trip selections will sync to Blue Ribbon’s reservation system. Traveler profile information (preferences and membership numbers) previously on file with Blue Ribbon have been moved into Concur. IMPORTANT: If you experience trouble finding options or notice pricing discrepancies, please contact Blue Ribbon at the time of discovery. Blue Ribbon’s online support team will troubleshoot and ultimately secure the lowest available price on your behalf. This service is available Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CST at 952-835-2724, if After-Hours Service is needed call 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays).
Bright Health employees can book air travel, reserve rental cars, make hotel and rail reservations – all from your desktop browser or smartphone. Concur Travel integrates with Blue Ribbon Travel’s reservation system.
How do I request access to Concur Travel?
Until all employees are in Workday, access to Concur will handled as follows:
Bright Health, TrueHealth, Zipnosis:
All employees will be automatically given access to Concur beginning on 10/18/2021.
Contact: Mary Matera firstname.lastname@example.org
CHP and PMA:
Contact: Tracy Snider email@example.com
- Concur Training
- Concur Travel QuickStart Guide
- Concur – Booking Tips & Tricks
- Bright Health Concur Training (recording). Recording password: Blueribbon1@
- Bright Health Travel and Entertainment Expense
Travel Profile Information
Travel profile data is now accessible to manage 24/7 via Concur. Log into Concur at concursolutions.com, then click the “Profile” link in the upper right side of the homepage.
Bright Health Preferred Hotels for frequently traveled cities. Please check back regularly as the preferred hotel list expands.
In addition to these options Blue Ribbon Business Travel International, Travel Leaders offers hotel discounts through our partnerships at thousands of hotels worldwide. You can view these rates in the Concur Travel site. The discounts available to you are titled Travel Leaders, ABC and Blue Ribbon Travel etc.
When you require complex domestic trips:
- Multi-city trips requiring multiple airlines or destinations
- Longer connection times
- Require extended layover times
- International Trips
It is recommended to contact the Blue Ribbon Business Travel agent team to make your reservations for these types of trips. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that often equate to significant dollar savings on complex itineraries.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel offers expertise in controlling business travel spend, while supporting all areas of business travel planning.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Integration with Concur online travel
- Dedicated agent team, for online travel support or agent assistance
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs – Blue Ribbon can assist you with air, car, and hotel vendor frequent user programs
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
- Quarterly Newsletter- sharing travel industry tips and business travel related news
- Duty of Care- Blue Ribbon continuously monitors and communicates any risk or potential travel disruption events that may affect your trip
- Group and Meeting travel arrangements
All travel arrangements must be booked through Concur/ Blue Ribbon Business Travel. For security purposes, Bright Health must know where all our employees are in case of an emergency. In addition, booking through Blue Ribbon will maximize our company’s ability to control costs by collecting expense data to help Bright Health further negotiate discounted rates with airlines, hotels, and car rental companies.
Blue Ribbon Business Travel is your dedicated travel partner, providing support to you for all your business travel needs.