Welcome CIP Families to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your travel needs.
Reservations booked with Blue Ribbon Business Travel, are so College Internship Program Families can take full advantage of the programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies.
We look forward to handling all of your travel needs!
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Di Evenson, Jackie Amacci and Lindsey Thompson are your assigned support agents. However, our agent team is cross-trained on College Internship Program policies and can assist.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
Please contact CIP at 877-566-9247 to request assistance in finding a CIP location
*Our agents will use the negotiated rates at hotel properties in these areas that we have set up.
About Blue Ribbon
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and College Internship Program reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Dedicated agent team for travel support
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for College Internship Program and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management