Welcome to Blue Ribbon Business Travel International. We are here to assist you with any of your business travel needs.
Contact Blue Ribbon Travel
Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm CT
Phone: 800-626-5309 / 952-835-2724
Email: [email protected]
After-Hours/Emergency Service Phone: 800-206-1485 (evenings/weekends/holidays)
Jackie Amacci, Katie Trauger and Lindsey Thompson are your assigned corporate agents. However, our corporate agent team can assist with your travel needs.
When traveling internationally, on a complex domestic trip, or at last minute with expensive airfare, it is recommended to contact the agent team to make your reservations. Blue Ribbon’s agent team utilizes resources that are not published or available through online booking systems that often equate to significant dollar savings.
Lisa Harter and Denise Olzenak are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
Travel Profile Information
Click Here to set-up your Personal Travel Profile.
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and University of Massachusetts Medical School reduce the cost and stress of travel.
Services we offer include (but are not limited to):
- Dedicated agent team
- 24/7 contact in case of travel emergency or change of plans during trip
- Travel discounts and programs
- Upfront and behind the scenes contracts negotiated for University of Massachusetts Medical School and employees
- Ongoing hotel discount negotiations based on location frequency
- Unused airline ticket credit management
- Business travel policy management
- Travel risk and security management
Reservations need to be booked through Blue Ribbon so University of Massachusetts Medical School can take full advantage of the business programs in place with various airlines, hotels and car rental companies as well as receive proper credit and maintain accurate reporting for contract negotiations.
We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.