Deem for New Users
deem@work knows your preferences and company policies, and constantly works on your behalf to find, book, and manage all of the services typically used. Travelers can replicate previously booked trips, reserve airport parking or car service, bookmark their favorite restaurants to quickly find and make reservations, and much more.
How do I access deem@work?
All Bellcomb travelers will be pre-registered for deem@work. Once your user account has been created, you will receive a one-time activation email from Deem.
- When you receive your activation email from Deem, simply click the “Get Started Now” button.
- On the activation webpage, you will be prompted to create your own unique password for future site visits, accept privacy policies, and review/add some of your travel preferences.
- Once activation is complete, deem@work is now ready to serve!
- Take a moment to review and complete your travel profile by clicking the “Profile” tab located in the top right corner of the deem@work homepage.
- You can immediately start booking travel or take a moment to become familiar with the website.
- Save your Credit Card number
- Set Notification Alerts
- Complete Travel Preferences
- Remember to click the blue “Save” button at the bottom of each profile page to save your profile data
What if I didn’t receive my activation email?
For security purposes, Deem’s activation emails are only sent to the address identified in the traveler’s profile and typically arrive within a few short minutes once an account is created. If you are unable to locate your activation email in your inbox or junk/spam folders, contact the Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 800-626-5309.
For future visits to deem@work (after the initial account activation process):
- Open a web browser and navigate to bellcomb-brt.deem.com
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Your Username was self-appointed during the self-registration process.
- Your Password was assigned during the one-time activation process.
- Should you need a reminder of your username or password, you can click the “Forgot” link to have Deem send you an email to gain access.
- Click “Sign In”
Your Corporate Travel Agents
Lindsey Thompson, Katie Trauger and Kari Mangan are your assigned Corporate agents. You are welcome to communicate with them via phone at (952) 835-2724 or e-mail. Corporate agents are available for assistance with utilizing unused ticket credits, international travel, complex itineraries, changes to non-Deem bookings and any other non-Deem related questions.
Your Online Support Agents
Laurie Tripp, Kristin Kelly and Katie Trauger have been designated as your Online Support agents. You can contact them via phone (952) 835-2724 or email for any Deem Website Assistance, Air Travel Changes & Online Troubleshooting.
Due to opportunities that exist outside of online booking programs, we do not recommend utilizing Deem for International destinations. Please contact a Corporate Team member via phone or email for assistance with international reservations. Our Corporate Team has expertise in International faring, which includes the use of Tour Companies and Consolidators to secure the optimum fares savings.
How do I get help?
For questions or support, contact Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel
Phone: 952-835-2724 or 800-626-5309
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST
Your Vacation Specialists
Lisa Harter, Denise Olzenak and Grace Nye are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
Other Useful Links
Blue Ribbon Business Travel International is here to assist you with any of your business travel needs. Please keep in mind that we also offer vacation, group, meeting & incentive travel assistance. Our office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time. During business hours, please call 952-835-2724 or 1-800-626-5309 or FAX us at 952-835-9821. We offer emergency travel assistance after our normal business hours. The telephone number for this service is 1-800-206-1485.
Blue Ribbon Travel’s goal is to help you and your organization reduce the cost and stress of travel. We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship. If you should have any questions about our services and benefits for your organization, please contact Valerie Crotty – Co-President or Amy Boche – Co-President.