During these challenging times, we here at Blue Ribbon Business Travel, want you to know that we are here for you!
If you have any questions regarding current travel restrictions or policies, the re-scheduling of trips, or anything else related to travel, please contact us.
Our dedicated staff of travel advisors have and will continue to take compelling actions to ensure a seamless travel experience for all our customers. With changing travel restrictions, our advisors are working around the clock assisting travelers with their itinerary changes.
If you have existing travel plans and need assistance, please contact your dedicated travel advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please know, we are here for you!
Information for Business Travelers
Before you travel, We suggest that you check the local COVID-19 requirements for your destination(s).
- Check your airline carrier and hotel for travel restrictions, requirements and adjustments to inflight services, check-in options and/or on-property amenities. There may also be new hygiene and sanitizing practices in place for your protection. Not all policies will be the same for departure and arrival cities and airports. Check information for all segments of your trip.
- Remember to bring several protective face masks as some carriers and local municipalities require both the nose and mouth to be covered in public locations. Local laws differ so be prepared with extra masks to cover your entire stay.
- Make sure you have your company’s emergency and medical assistance information easily available.
- Confirm any COVID-19 related protocol with the onsite management of any office or location you will visiting to ensure your safety and that you are prepared for any local requirements.
- There are many reliable resources to assist for your upcoming trip, we recommend you click on the link(s) below, for the most up-to-date information.
Information for Travel Managers
The COVID-19 pandemic is having a huge impact on travel programs. Blue Ribbon Business Travel is doing all we can to minimize the consequences for your program and travelers.
To get the latest information on COVID-19 and the global situation we advise you click on the link(s) below, for the most up-to-date information.
Please use the links below for up-to-date information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19):