Deem for New Users
[email protected] knows your preferences and company policies, and constantly works on your behalf to find, book, and manage all of the services typically used. Travelers can replicate previously booked trips, reserve airport parking or car service, bookmark their favorite restaurants to quickly find and make reservations, and much more.
How do I access [email protected]?
If you are a new employee or have not previously completed a profile with Blue Ribbon Travel, please contact the Medica IT Service Desk at 952-992-1010 and submit a New User Account request for [email protected]
- New user accounts are processed during business hours, Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm CT.
- Once your account has been created, you will receive an “Activation Email” from Deem.
- Click the button labeled “Get Started Now” to activate your account.
- You will be prompted to complete a brief activation process (to assign your password, accept online privacy policies, fill in basic travel profile data, etc.)
- [email protected] is now ready to serve! You can immediately start booking services or take a moment to complete your travel profile and set your preferences.
For future visits to [email protected] (after the initial account activation process):
- Open a web browser and navigate to medica-brt.deem.com
- Your Username is your business email address (as identified in your travel profile)
- Your Password is the password you assigned for yourself during registration (Click the Forgot Password link if needed)
- Click “Sign In”
Your Corporate/Online Support Travel Agents
Kari Mangan, Di Evenson and Kristin Kelly have been designated as your primary Corporate and Online Support agents. You can contact them via phone or email for all of your Corporate travel and your Online travel needs. If your primary agents are not available you can call and ask for the next available Corporate or Online Support agent.
What if I didn’t receive my activation email?
For security purposes, Deem’s activation emails are only sent to the address identified in the traveler’s profile and typically arrive within a few short minutes once an account is created. If you are unable to locate your activation email in your inbox or junk/spam folders, contact the Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel via email – [email protected] or phone at 800-626-5309.
For questions or support contact – Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 952-835-2724 or 800-626-5309
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm CST
Your Vacation Specialists
Lisa Harter, Denise Olzenak and Grace Nye are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
Other Useful Links
Blue Ribbon Business Travel International is here to assist you with any of your business travel needs. Please keep in mind that we also offer vacation, group, meeting & incentive travel assistance. Our office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time. During business hours, please call 952-835-2724 or 1-800-626-5309 or FAX us at 952-835-9821. We offer emergency travel assistance after our normal business hours. The telephone number for this service is 1-800-206-1485.
Due to opportunities that exist outside of online booking programs, we do not recommend utilizing Deem for International destinations. Please contact a Corporate Team member via phone or email for assistance with international reservations. Our Corporate Team has expertise in International faring, which includes the use of Tour Companies and Consolidators to secure the optimum fares savings.
Blue Ribbon Travel’s goal is to help you and your organization reduce the cost and stress of travel. We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship. If you should have any questions about our services and benefits for your organization, please contact Valerie Crotty – Co-President or Amy Boche – Co-President.