|A Service of Blue Ribbon Business Travel International
Personal Assistant Access for New UsersThe Rearden Personal Assistant knows your preferences and company policies, and constantly works on your behalf to find, book, and manage all of the services typically used. Travelers can replicate previously booked trips, reserve airport parking or car service, bookmark their favorite restaurants to quickly find and make reservations, and much more. Just like a seasoned executive assistant, it automatically inserts details into their calendars and proactively notifies them of schedule changes via phone, email, or text message.
How do I access my Rearden Personal Assistant?
If you have an existing profile with Blue Ribbon Travel, you’ve automatically been pre-registered for a user account on the Rearden Personal Assistant and will receive an activation email:
1. When you receive your activation email from Rearden Commerce, simply click the “Get Started Now” button.
2. On the activation webpage, you will be prompted to create your own unique password, accept privacy policies, and review/add some of your travel preferences.
3. Once activation is complete, your Personal Assistant is now ready to serve! You can immediately start booking or take a moment to review and complete your travel profile.
If you are a new employee or Travel Coordinator that needs to have a new traveler added in the Rearden system, you will need to submit an account activation request:
1. Send an email with full name, phone number, and corporate email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Coordinators: please also identify if the new user will need Rearden site access.
2. Blue Ribbon Travel will pre-register the user account.
3. New users who will have site access will then receive an activation email, follow steps 1-3 above to “Activate Your Account”. NOTE: Those who will not have site access will be added to the Coordinator’s traveler list, but not sent activation information.
For future visits to Rearden (after the initial activation process):
1. Open a web browser and navigate to deco-brt.reardencommerce.com
2. Your Username is your business email address
3. Your Password is the password you assigned for yourself during registration
4. If you do not recall your password or username, click the “Forgot” link to have Rearden send you an email
5. Click “Sign In”
What if I didn’t receive my activation email?
For security purposes, Rearden’s activation emails are only sent to the address identified in the traveler’s profile and typically arrive within a few short minutes once an account is created. Often times the reardencommerce.com emails are initially sorted as junk mail due to company firewall settings. If you are unable to locate your activation email in your inbox or junk/spam folders, contact the Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel via email – email@example.com or phone at 800-626-5309.
How do I get help?
For questions or support contact the Online Support Desk at Blue Ribbon Travel
Phone: 952-835-2724 or 800-626-5309
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm CST
| Your Corporate Travel Agents Cheryl Morgan and Mieja Nelson are your assigned Corporate agents. You are welcome to communicate with them via phone at (952) 835-2724 or e-mail. Corporate agents are available for assistance with utilizing unused ticket credits, international travel, complex itineraries, changes to non-Rearden bookings and any other non-Rearden related questions.
Your Online Support Agent
Kristin Cottor has been designated as your Online Support agent. You can contact her via phone (952) 835-2724 or email for any Rearden Website Assistance, Air Travel Changes & Online Troubleshooting.
Your Vacation Specialists
Lisa Harter and Grace Nye> are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
Due to opportunities that exist outside of online booking programs, we do not recommend utilizing Rearden for International destinations. Please contact a Corporate Team member via phone or email for assistance with international reservations. Our Corporate Team has expertise in International faring, which includes the use of Tour Companies and Consolidators to secure the optimum fares savings.
|Blue Ribbon Business Travel International is here to assist you with any of your business travel needs. Please keep in mind that we also offer vacation, group, meeting & incentive travel assistance. Our office hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time. During business hours, please call 952-835-2724 or 1-800-626-5309 or FAX us at 952-835-9821. We offer emergency travel assistance after our normal business hours. The telephone number for this service is 1-800-206-1485. Due to opportunities that exist outside of online booking programs, we do not recommend utilizing Rearden for International destinations. Please contact a Corporate Team member via phone or email for assistance with international reservations. Our Corporate Team has expertise in International faring, which includes the use of Tour Companies and Consolidators to secure the optimum fares savings.Blue Ribbon Travel’s goal is to help you and your organization reduce the cost and stress of travel. We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship. If you should have any questions about our services and benefits for your organization, please contact Valerie Crotty – Co-President or Amy Boche – Co-President.|