Deem for New Users
deem@work knows your preferences and company policies, and constantly works on your behalf to find, book, and manage all of the services typically used. Travelers can replicate previously booked trips, reserve airport parking or car service, bookmark their favorite restaurants to quickly find and make reservations, and much more.
How do I access deem@work?
All Safegate travelers will be pre-registered for deem@work. Once your user account has been created, you will receive a one-time activation email from Deem.
- When you receive your activation email from Deem, simply click the “Get Started Now” button.
- On the activation webpage, you will be prompted to create your own unique password for future site visits, accept privacy policies, and review/add some of your travel preferences.
- Once activation is complete, deem@work is now ready to serve!
- Take a moment to review and complete your travel profile by clicking the “Profile” tab located in the top right corner of the Deem homepage.
- You can immediately start booking travel or take a moment to become familiar with the website.
- Verify and/or Save your Credit Card number
- Set Notification Alerts
- Complete Travel Preferences
- Remember to click the blue “Save” button at the bottom of each profile page to save your profile data
For future visits to deem@work (after the initial account activation process):
- Open a web browser and navigate to safegate-brt.deem.com
- Your Username is your business email address (as identified in your travel profile)
- Your Password is the password you assigned for yourself during registration (Click the Forgot Password link if needed)
- Click “Sign In”
Your Corporate Travel Agents
Jamie Nelson, Kristin Kelly and Jackie Gronholz are your assigned Corporate agents. You are welcome to communicate with them via phone at (952) 835-2724 or e-mail. Corporate agents are available for assistance with utilizing unused ticket credits, international travel, complex itineraries, changes to non-Deem bookings and any other non-Deem related questions.
Your Online Support Agents
Kristin Kelly, Jamie Nelson and Kari Mangan have been designated as your Online Support agents. You can contact them via phone (952) 835-2724 or email for any Deem Website Assistance, Air Travel Changes & Online Troubleshooting.
Your Vacation Travel Specialists
Lisa Harter, Denise Olzenak and Grace Nye are the Vacation Specialists who can help with any of your personal travel needs.
Other Useful Links
Blue Ribbon Business Travel’s goal is to help you and your organization reduce the cost and stress of travel. We look forward to a long and rewarding relationship. If you should have any questions about our services and benefits for your organization, please contact Valerie Crotty– Co-President or Amy Boche – Co-President.