Whether you’re looking to soak in the sun, hit the slopes, or boutique-hop through a vibrant city, American Express Travel works with a wide range of hotels to help you find a stay that’s right for you. Plus, when you use your eligible American Express Card, you can receive exclusive benefits to help turn your next stay into a more rewarding one. Contact Blue Ribbon Business Travel / Blue Ribbon Vacations & Cruises at 800-626-5309, to learn more.
Eligible Gold Card, Platinum Card & Centurion Members take advantage of The Hotel Collection, now with over 350 properties worldwide, including top-quality brands such as Hilton Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Kimpton Hotels, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and more. When you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights at a participating property you receive:
- Up to a $75 hotel credit, on qualifying charges
- Room upgrade, if available, at check-in
Eligible Platinum Card & Centurion Members experience FINE HOTELS & RESORTS, with over 750 luxury properties around the globe from New Orleans to Tokyo, you can receive access to these fine benefits:
- Noon check-in, if available
- A room upgrade at check-in, if available*
- Daily breakfast for two people each day
- 4pm late checkout
- An additional special benefit, which varies by property
*Certain room categories are not eligible for an upgrade.
American Express Mariner Club is a complimentary hosted cruise program available exclusively through American Express Travel. Book a select sailing with one of our eleven participating cruise providers and you can enjoy amenities available only to Mariner Club guests as well as additional cruise line offers such as onboard credits, savings on airfare, and more. Contact Blue Ribbon Business Travel / Blue Ribbon Vacations & Cruises,800-626-5309, and ask to learn more about Mariner Club.
- Unique shoreside excursion in an incredible port of call
- Friendly hosts to help you make the most of your voyage
- Private cocktail party to meet your fellow Mariner Club guests and share the day’s adventures